The Parents' Association raised £15, 602.63 during 2017 - 2018 academic year. We have funded the following:
1. Outdoor gym equipment
2. Christmas panto company visit for December 2018
3. KS1 i-risers
4. Musical instruments, plants and seating for the O Zone
5. Two class sets of ties for Christmas concerts
6. Socks for sports kits
7. Sand pit, water table and stage for year R
8. Year 6 leavers gifts.
9. I've poles for after sports day
10. Book bags for year R.
11. Gifts for the May Kind, Queen and Attendants at the Summer Fayre.
12. Various equipment for each class
13. First aid shelter for the playground
14. Various items of IT equipment
Our fundraising aim for 2018-2019
Learning about food, how to prepare it and the principles of a healthy diet is important for every child.
At Crockenhill Primary School we wish to provide a deeper understanding of preparing and cooking a variety of food, especially savoury, and teaching the importance of a healthy diet. We require kitchen equipment which could be used for teaching the curriculum and also provide an after school cooking club. Our aim is that our children may learn about cooking and nutrition through activities such as:
Crockenhill Primary School want to enthuse and excite our children and engage them in learning to cook healthy food which will hopefully last a lifetime.
2018 Diary dates
Tokens & Vouchers: Collecting Now
See below for details