The Parents' Association raised £16,900.76 during 2016 - 2017 academic year. We have used £5,500 to fund the following:
1. Screen, projector and laptop for the hall.
2. Christmas panto company visit for December 2017
3. A shed for the PE equipment.
4. Netball kit and netball bibs.
5. Home corner units for year R.
6. Wooden story telling chair and stools for The Outdoor Learning Zone.
7. Collapsible goal posts.
8. Year 6 leavers gifts.
9. A set of 30 stools for the ITC suite.
10. Book bags for year R.
11. Gifts for the May Kind, Queen and Attendants at the Summer Fayre.
Our fundraising aim for 2017-2018
We would like to fund 4-6 I-Riser computers for the circulation area outside the art room in KS1 (like the ones KS2 have outside their classrooms) We have been asked for £3000 towards this project.
Tokens & Vouchers: Collecting Now
See below for details