The Parents' Association raised £16,522.14 and gave school £15,888.25 during 2015 - 2016 academic year which funded the following:
1. Coaches for the Christmas theatre trips.
2. New Maths equipment.
3. A new reading scheme.
4. Playground equipment.
5. Funding for The Outdoor Learning Zone.
6. A friendship bench for the KS2 playground.
7. A new PA system.
8. Funding towards new stage lighting.
9. Goal posts.
10. Book bags for year R.
11. A new Maypole.
12. Match funding for dance workshops.
11. Year 6 leavers' presents.
12. Gifts for the May King, Queen and Attendants at the Summer Fayre.
Tokens & Vouchers: Collecting Now
See below for details