Learning for children who are absent from school
From September 2020 schools are providing continued learning at home for children who are absent but well enough to undertake learning tasks; this may particularly be the case if a child is required to self-isolate due to someone else in their household having the symptoms of coronavirus but the child is not unwell themselves.
At Crockenhill Primary School, we will be providing this home learning via:
- Online Learning tasks via your child’s personalised log-in eg: MyMaths, Times Table Rock Stars and Education City
- Oak Academy online lessons for English
- White Rose online lessons for Maths
- Your child’s usual weekly Home Learning tasks (a copy of which is on their class web page)
- You are welcome to use the Oak Acadamy resources for other subjects if you so wish. The learning for this term is on your child’s class page.
More links are available for each class below: